Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Long and Short of it

My daughters.... so different.

No, this isn't a post about becoming a blended family.

I'm talking about.. legs. Look at them.


M's legs go on forever, K's legs from the bottom of her knee to the top of her ankle is as long as the palm of my hand..sideways.

Yes, there is a big age difference.

But I think its the height difference that is amazing.



In more ways than the obvious, I hope K will always look up to her big sister.


Of course there may be times when that will be hard to do.


But I think this little one can handle whatever comes her way. Even a goofy big leggy sister.



The long and short of it... I think they will be just great with each other.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed seeing that comparison. Great job on the photos! D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures! I'm really enjoying reading about your journey. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are great. Both of your daughters are beautiful. Congratulations!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete